The Art of Creating Community.
A near-century of experience and community service.
Episcopal Communities & Services (ECS) has become the paradigm for creative, socially responsible retirement community living in the greater Los Angeles area.
All of our not-for-profit senior living communities throughout Southern California offer a distinctive whole-self approach that encourages wellness in mind, body and spirit.
We deliver individualized attention and fulfillment to every life we touch:
- Residents who feel proud of where and how they live
- Families who feel at ease by their partnership with us
- Employees who are invested in their roles because of our investments in them
- Communities outside of our senior living communities who benefit from our outreach and volunteerism
ECS serves people of all faiths and economic means through our three Life Plan communities and seven affordable housing communities. We’re proud to look back on our almost 100-year history of service to seniors, while inspiring the fresh ideas and ideals of tomorrow.
Get to know us and you will see how our core values are the threads that are woven into everything we do:
- Courage: Embracing change, challenges and new ideas
- Compassion: Opening our hearts to others in the midst of their joy or pain
- Integrity: Doing the right thing with honesty and transparency
- Respect: Appreciating and honoring individuality
- Generosity: Infusing a spirit of gratitude and philanthropy
- Spirituality: Celebrating purpose, relationships and the sacred
- Imagination: Viewing the world with fresh eyes and embracing innovation
- Diversity: Welcoming everyone