At The Covington, you are close to the vibrant shops, cafes, and restaurants of Newport and Laguna Beaches, plus museums, gardens, cultural and performing arts, historic points of interest, world class sporting, as well as venues and activities geared toward children.
- Beaches, including Laguna Beach and Newport Beach
- Los Angeles and San Diego are each just 45 minutes away
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts in Costa Mesa, offering a broad range of performing and cultural arts, as well as education programs, on its multi-venue campus
- Soka University of America, with its beautiful new 1,000-seat Soka Performing Arts Center with world-class acoustics
- Laguna Beach Festival of Arts, one of the nation’s oldest and most highly acclaimed juried fine-art events
- Pageants of the Masters annual festival that recreates well-known works of art through “tableaux vivants”—living pictures recreated by costumed actors
- Orange County Performing Arts Center in Costa Mesa
- Aliso and Wood Canyons Regional Park in the San Joaquin Hills—3,879 acres of wildlife sanctuary, with ancient marine fossils, Native American artifacts, and 30-miles of walking and mountain-biking trails
- Sherman Library & Gardens horticultural retreat in Corona del Mar
- Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens in San Clemente
- The Laguna Art Museum, exhibiting works of art created exclusively by California artists or that represent the life and history of the state
- The historic San Juan Capistrano Mission, where the swallows return year after year
- Ever-changing offerings by our local partners in Creative Living
And so much more!